Festival Booking Information
Get 15% Discount off your Tickets!
Book for 3 or more qualifying events and get a 15% discount off the total ticket price.
All bookings are subject to the conditions printed below
All seating is reserved, except where indicated.
You can book online and pay by credit/debit card or PayPal.
Select the event you want to book tickets for and click the Buy Tickets button. You can add more events to your order.
15% Discount for 3 qualifying events will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Write to us with your requirements, adding £1.50 booking fee and send to:
Festival Box Office
Halesworth Arts Festival
IP19 8BY .
Call us on 01986 874264 anytime.
Leave a message with your requirements, name and number and we'll phone you back.
Visit Us In Person: (after 1st September)
Callers are welcome at the Festival Box Office. We are located upstairs at The Cut and are open Tuesday to Saturday 10.30 - 1.00pm
On the Door:
Tickets to events might be available on the day of the performance.
All credit/debit cards accepted.
If you, or one of your party has special needs, please let us know at the time of booking
The New Cut Arts Centre is equipped with wheelchair access & hearing loop. However we do need to know if you have a large or motorised wheelchair, so please speak to us well in advance of an event.
We are sorry, but we cannot let carers in without a paid-for ticket.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, even in the event of illness, except in the event of a show cancellation, when we will notify you as soon as possible and a refund of the ticket value returned by the same means used for payment.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- All information is correct at the time of going to press.
- Festival events will start punctually at the advertised time.
- To avoid disruption to the performers and to other members of the audience, latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break